Green Carpet Cleaning
Almost nothing can make your house feel as instantly clean as the soft and spotless carpets beneath your feet, after a thorough carpet cleaning.
Your carpets necessarily bear the brunt of your household traffic, and you may not fully realize how dingy and dirty they have become, until you see the difference yourself.
- Our carpet cleaning services
- Our environmentally friendly green cleaning
- Our additional care for hardwood and other floors
Our Carpet Cleaning Services
No part of your home takes more of a beating than your floors, and no part of a room can make a room look more grubby than a worn and dirt-tracked carpet.
To keep up the integrity (as well as the appearance) of your carpeted floors, you should schedule a carpet cleaning at least every year, or every six months as needed for higher traffic areas like entranceways.
A rented carpet cleaner usually leaves a residue of detergent, and often doesn’t remove the dirt fully. In contrast to a rental unit, our professional services offer both the expertise and the necessary equipment to ensure the thorough removal of all dirt, as well as detergent and residual moisture.
Our professional cleaning of your carpets includes the following steps:
- A precursory inspection of all carpeted areas to establish the best method of cleaning.
- Spot-specific treatment of any stains or soiling.
- Application of a pre-treatment that loosens all ground-in particles of dirt.
- A cleansing rinse of the carpet, lifting pre-treated soiling, with hot water.
- Additional spot treatment of any stains remaining.
- Grooming of the carpet to ensure a uniform appearance and efficient drying of the carpets.
- Placement of pads beneath furniture to protect drying carpet.
- Inspection with the client to ensure total satisfaction, before the cleaners leave the premises.
Our Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning
Rather than permeating the surfaces of your home with harmful chemicals, our green approach to carpet cleaning eschews the use of hazardous detergents in favor of products that have been certified as green by the top environmental organizations, namely Green Seal and Environmental Choice.
The benefits to your household include advantages of health, such as reduction of allergic or asthma reactions, and avoiding issues for any person with sensitivity to chemicals. Because the cleaning solutions do not include any volatile organic compounds, or any compound that is acidic or corrosive, they are entirely safe even for crawling babies and pets that spend time on the floors.
The environment, as well as the health of your household members, will stand to benefit from your choice to go with our green approach to carpet cleaning.
Our Additional Care for Hardwood and Other Floors
If your home boasts areas of hardwood flooring, tile, cork, or other type of floor surfaces, we can apply the appropriate cleaning methods to these areas as well as to your carpets. Hardwood in particular is notoriously difficult in terms of upkeep, but professional care can keep it in its original splendor.
Each type of flooring requires a unique and specific regimen of care, and our expert staff is equipped to deal with any flooring area. Request a free assessment of your floors and we can combine a quote to clean your hardwood or tile as well as your carpeted rooms.